About Common Grounds
#mobile-app #webdesign #branding #socialmedia #vision #urgent
Common Grounds International Academy (CGIA) is a child-centered primary school in India. With small class sizes, passionate staff, and innovative teaching styles, it’s no surprise that CGIA is growing at a fast pace. At CGIA, instruction is fun, hands-on, and interactive.
Common Grounds came to us with an outdated website which was barely usable on mobile devices. It lacked functionality, didn’t accurately reflect their brand image nor did it represent the one-of-a-kind experience students get at CGIA. Their students and parents rely heavily on mobile devices so a great experience on smart phones was imperative. Coordination with a third party photographer required crisp execution with clear communication. Just to add a bit more complexity, CGIA had a tight timeline at the start of a new school term.
After carefully assessing the current state of Common Grounds International Academy and their desired future state, we went to work. After all, time was of the essence! Our recommendations included the following:
- A mobile experience which would model a mobile app
- Large, professional photos and embedded videos
- Integrate social media to take advantage of an ongoing awareness & branding campaign
- Online forms to enable school tour bookings and admissions applications electronically
- Significant increase in online inquires from new parents & students.
- Productivity gains from electronic school tour and application submissions from the website
- Large, professional graphics now provide a better sense of the school atmosphere
- The mobile app experience provides integration to the phone’s native maps, email, and phone dialer for easy interaction.
- A Live Facebook stream keeps the site fresh and relevant, yet seamlessly presented in an unobtrusive way with the balance of the website
- About Us