About Al Salama Schools
#webdesign #branding #socialmedia #video #creative #business #consulting
Al Salama Group of Institutions is a conglomerate of schools located in southwestern India. The group includes Al Salama Post Graduate Institute of Ophthalmology, Al Salama College of Optometry and Management Studies (3 Campuses), Al Salama Institute of Architecture, Al Salama College of Interior Design, and Al Salama Institute of Quality Management. As Al Salama pursues its position as one of the premier institutions in India, it has embarked on a $1.2M campus project called EduHills International Education Park, which is designed to be the most sought-after educational destination in southern India.
Al Salama had a fragmented web presence as a result of years of implementing diverse strategies. They had many inconsistently branded, antiquated websites; none of which were effective in accomplishing the business goals of the organization. The breadth and depth of educational opportunities afforded by Al Salama was not being effectively showcased to their audience. They came to Talent10 seeking guidance to make their web presence an enabler instead of a dissuader for growth with their broad audience of potential students, parents, and international academic partners.
Our initial process with Al Salama involved a number of face to face meetings with senior management from across their various academic institutions to get an accurate understanding of the problems and opportunities to be pursued.
- Organizing the various institutions under 1 cohesive umbrella to demonstrate the size and capabilities of the organization as a whole
- New intuitive and SEO friendly domain names to be purchased
- Creating new, high quality video and photo assets to accurately student life at the various schools
- Using the new website as an enabler to
- Capture applications from new students
- Be a resource portal for existing students and alumni
- Be an effective marketing tool for growth
The result was a completely rebranded online presence that created a significant increase in enrollments and student inquiries. Highlights include:
- Highly branded, modern, mobile responsive websites
- Talent10 worked directly with photographers and videographers to ensure the creative vision was achieved and high quality media was produced. As a result, the new site accurately portrays the feel and culture of studying at Al Salama.
- Revised, color coordinated logo
- Social proof emphasized throughout using student, parent, and alumni testimonials
- Clear communication of academic programs offered, their syllabi, costs and other important program information
Al Salama Schools
- Course Details